New photo coming soon.
*PLEASE advise us as to which cleansing oil (normal, oily or dry face) you need in the notes section when ordering online. Look Your Best Every Day With Pinch Brand Natural Products. Show your attractive side to the world.Thanks!
Have you tried natural cleansing oils? Once you do you will never go back to the chemical filled, stripping facial cleansers of the past. Cleansing oils will clean away the day while nourishing your tender skin. Available for dry, oily or combination skin, there is a combination of oils to work for every face. Order yours today!
100% All Natural! No artificial colours, flavours, fragrances or preservatives.
Our cleanser works just like any cleanser but so much better! It has no emulsifying wax & no water which eliminates the need for preservatives. Water breeds bacteria! YUK. Also, our cleanser won't strip your face of it's natural oils!
To apply: use a warm washcloth on your face to open your pours and relax your skin. Next, apply a small amount of our Cleansing Oil and massage in. Then use a warm washcloth again to wipe away all your makeup & dirt from the day. Follow with our Nurturing Face Oil & Hydrating Facial Mist!
(Ingredients vary for Normal, Oily or Combination skin. Check Cleansing Oil product page for details)
2. Nurturing Face Oil
Our Nurturing Face Oil is full of vitamins and anti-oxidants for beautiful glowing skin!
Why use an oil?? You have a moisturizer you like, so using a straight oil on your face seems a little odd right? WRONG! Moisturizers are great, yes, we even make one, but they do contain more that what your face needs. By skipping the water and emulsifier you get the goodness of these oils and their vitamins and antioxidant directly on your skin. Once you try it you will be hooked!
Here is just one of the oils in our mix:
Pomegranate Oil is AMAZING! Did you know? It is just one of the many anti aging free radical fighting and anti-inflammatory oils in our signature blend.
The pomegranate fruit is thought to be the “forbidden fruit” that Adam was tempted into eating in Paradise and is a symbol of prosperity and good health. This comes with good reason. The oil of the seeds from this fruit stimulate keratinocytes, reversing damage to the outer layer of the skin. Good for all skin types, pomegranate oil is nourishing from within. If you have acne prone skin, the anti-inflammatory properties will make you smile. It assists with protection from the sun too! 🌞
Get your face oil today! You will thank us for it!!
Ingredients: Argan Oil , Hemp Oil, Baobab Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Frankinsence EO, Myyrh EO, Rose Geranium EO, Chamomile EO
3. Hydrating Facial Mist
Introducing a fresh new way to stay pretty, featuring Rose & Chamomile!
Rose Chamomile Hydrating Face Mist is created with pure plant actives — no fillers. A base of Witch Hazel water is infused with youth-boosting Rose Water complemented with Lavender and Chamomile hydrosols to hydrate and soothe and soften all skin types.
Ingedients: Witch Hazel, Rose Hydrosol, Chamomile Hydrosol, Lavender Hydrosol, Organic Tea Tree Oil
Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, some organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.
Tips for Use: Shake before using. Spritz your face a few times and relax. Alternatively you can apply to cotton swab and press into skin. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
PRO-TIP: Leave it in the fridge and spritz post shower, pre-make-up application. It'll brighten your skin and leave you thankfully alert!
4. NEW!!! Purple Brazilian Clay Mask
Simple and to the point this little jar packs an extract filled punch!
Purple Brazilian Clay is full of good stuff for your beautiful skin. We do a little "Pinch Tweaking" as well.... here's what we add:
Purple Brazilian clay | bentonite clay | cucumber peel extract | guava extract | chrysanthemum extract| green tea extract
- Remove any makeup or grease that’s on your face. Use our Pinch Cleansing Oil. Then, put a washcloth in hot water and wring it out.
- Place the washcloth on your face, and gently use it to wipe your skin. You want it to feel warm but not too hot.
- Leave the cloth on your face until it cools down, which should take about half a minute. The warmth of the cloth should open your pores.
2. Moisturize your eyes. It’s important to moisturize your eyes before applying the Purple Brazilian Mask. That’s because the skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate.
- Take a couple drops of our Pinch Nurturing Face Oil and apply it gently to the skin around your eyes. Be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- You will naturally apply the oil more gently if you use your ring fingers when touching the area around your eyes.
- Take care not to press too hard on the eye area as it’s sensitive. The oil will also protect your eyes when the mask is applied. Also, avoid getting the mud around or in your eyes but also avoid areas of the face that you regularly wax
3. Mix about 2 table spoons of our Pinch Purple Brazilian Mask into a wooden or plastic bowl, add warm water slowly to the powder to get your desired consistency.
When ready, start by applying the mask to your face using your fingers. Remember to apply it in a thin layer.
- Use small circular movements to apply the mask to your face. Be very careful to avoid getting it in the area of your eyes. Try not to get the mask in your hair. Use upward motions to apply the mask.
- Skipping the eye area, apply the mask thinly and uniformly throughout your entire face, including underneath your chin. If you have a breakout on any area of your skin, also skip that part.
- The mask should remove impurities from your skin, detoxify it, and cleanse it. Your skin should feel softer and more elastic after the mud has been applied and then removed. It should look brighter.
- Remove the mask right away if your skin starts to itch at any point. Some people have had allergic reactions to masks of all kinds. Our Pinch Purple Brazilian Mask will tighten pores, remove excess skin oil, and the salt in it should get rid of any surface bacteria which lowers the number of breakouts you could get.
- It’s natural for your skin to feel a little tingly as the mask starts to dry. Don’t worry about it unless you feel a stronger burning sensation.
- Use warm water to rinse the mask from your skin like you would any other mask. It may take some time rinsing the face to remove all the mask.
- Try using a clean washcloth to help you wipe the mask off your face. Dry your face by patting it down with a towel or other clean cloth.
- Apply our Pinch Nurturing Face Oil to your face. Use the Dead Sea mask weekly.
6. Repeat Step 1