Simple and to the point this little jar packs a mineral filled punch!
Dead Sea Mineral Mud is full of good stuff for your body. We do a little "Pinch Tweaking" as well.... here's what we add:
dead sea mud | argan oil | chrysanthemum extract | green tea extract | lavender eo | rose eo
WARNING: Dead Sea Mineral Mud can cause allergic reactions or simple skin irritations. We suggest you perform a "Patch Test" BEFORE using this on your face.
- Remove any makeup or grease that’s on your face. Use our Pinch Cleansing Oil. Then, put a washcloth in hot water and wring it out.
- Place the washcloth on your face, and gently use it to wipe your skin. You want it to feel warm but not too hot.
- Leave the cloth on your face until it cools down, which should take about half a minute. The warmth of the cloth should open your pores.
2. Moisturize your eyes. It’s important to moisturize your eyes before applying the Dead Sea mask. That’s because the skin around your eyes is thinner and more delicate.
- Take a couple drops of our Pinch Nurturing Face Oil and apply it gently to the skin around your eyes. Be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- You will naturally apply the oil more gently if you use your ring fingers when touching the area around your eyes.
- Take care not to press too hard on the eye area as it’s sensitive. The oil will also protect your eyes when the mask is applied. Also, avoid getting the mud around or in your eyes but also avoid areas of the face that you regularly wax
3. Apply our Pinch Mud Mask. Start by applying the mud to your face using your fingers. Remember to apply it in a thin layer.
- Use small circular movements to apply the mud mask to your face. Be very careful to avoid getting it in the area of your eyes. Try not to get the mud in your hair. Use upward motions to apply the mud.
- Skipping the eye area, apply the mud thinly and uniformly throughout your entire face, including underneath your chin. If you have a breakout on any area of your skin, also skip that part.
- The mud should remove impurities from your skin, detoxify it, and cleanse it. Your skin should feel softer and more elastic after the mud has been applied and then removed. It should look brighter.
- Remove the mask right away if your skin starts to itch at any point. Some people have had allergic reactions to Dead Sea mud. The mud will tighten pores, remove excess skin oil, and the salt in it should get rid of any surface bacteria which lowers the number of breakouts you could get.
- It’s natural for your skin to feel a little tingly as the mask starts to dry. Don’t worry about it unless you feel a stronger burning sensation.
- Use warm water to rinse the mud from your skin like you would any other mask. It may take some time rinsing the face to remove all the mud.
- Try using a clean washcloth to help you wipe the mud off your face. Dry your face by patting it down with a towel or other clean cloth.
- Apply our Pinch Nurturing Face Oil to your face. Use the Dead Sea mask weekly.
We Believe in: We say NO to:
Sustainable Propylene Glycol
Cruelty Free Animal Testing