3-Step Face Care System
The Ultimate Facial Care Regimen
Pamper Yourself with our All Natural, Chemical Free Routine
Cleansing Oil, Nurturing Face Oil and Facial Mist!
Look and Feel your best everyday with Pinch Skin Care!
Look Your Best Every Day With Pinch All Natural Products. Show your attractive side to the world!
1. Facial Cleansing Oil (50ml)
Have you tried natural cleansing oils? Once you do you will never go back to the chemical filled, stripping facial cleansers of the past. Cleansing oils will clean away the day while nourishing your tender skin. Available for dry, oily or combination skin, there is a combination of oils to work for every face. Order yours today!
100% All Natural! No artificial colours, flavours, fragrances or preservatives.
Our cleanser works just like any cleanser but so much better! It has no emulsifying wax & no water which eliminates the need for preservatives. Water breeds bacteria! YUK. Also, our cleanser won't strip your face of it's natural oils!
To apply: use a warm washcloth on your face to open your pours and relax your skin. Next, apply a small amount of our Cleansing Oil and massage in. Then use a warm washcloth again to wipe away all your makeup & dirt from the day. Follow with our Nurturing Face Oil & Hydrating Facial Mist!
(Ingredients vary for Normal, Oily or Combination skin. Check Cleansing Oil product page for details)
2. Nurturing Face Oil (30ml)
Our Nurturing Face Oil is full of vitamins and anti-oxidants for beautiful glowing skin!
Why use an oil?? You have a moisturizer you like, so using a straight oil on your face seems a little odd right? WRONG! Moisturizers are great, yes, we even make one, but they do contain more that what your face needs. By skipping the water and emulsifier you get the goodness of these oils and their vitamins and antioxidant directly on your skin. Once you try it you will be hooked!
Here is just one of the oils in our mix:
Pomegranate Oil is AMAZING! Did you know? It is just one of the many anti aging free radical fighting and anti-inflammatory oils in our signature blend.
The pomegranate fruit is thought to be the “forbidden fruit” that Adam was tempted into eating in Paradise and is a symbol of prosperity and good health. This comes with good reason. The oil of the seeds from this fruit stimulate keratinocytes, reversing damage to the outer layer of the skin. Good for all skin types, pomegranate oil is nourishing from within. If you have acne prone skin, the anti-inflammatory properties will make you smile. It assists with protection from the sun too! 🌞
Get your face oil today! You will thank us for it!!
Ingredients: Argan Oil , Hemp Oil, Baobab Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Frankinsence EO, Myyrh EO, Rose Geranium EO, Chamomile EO
3. Hydrating Facial Mist (125)
Introducing a fresh new way to stay pretty, featuring Rose & Chamomile!
Rose Chamomile Hydrating Face Mist is created with pure plant actives — no fillers. A base of Witch Hazel water is infused with youth-boosting Rose Water complemented with Lavender and Chamomile hydrosols to hydrate and soothe and soften all skin types.
Ingedients: Witch Hazel, Rose Hydrosol, Chamomile Hydrosol, Lavender Hydrosol, Organic Tea Tree Oil
Truly Natural. Everything we create contains the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, some organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason. No animal testing is conducted on our products or ingredients. All of our oils are cold-pressed or steam distilled. These are the best extraction methods available and lead to premium quality oils. All products are made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.
Tips for Use: Shake before using. Spritz your face a few times and relax. Alternatively you can apply to cotton swab and press into skin. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
PRO-TIP: Leave it in the fridge and spritz post shower, pre-make-up application. It'll brighten your skin and leave you thankfully alert!
The Purple Brazilian Clay Mask has been discontinued.
- Remove any makeup or grease that’s on your face. Use our Pinch Cleansing Oil. Then, put a washcloth in hot water and wring it out.
- Place the washcloth on your face, and gently use it to wipe your skin. You want it to feel warm but not too hot.
- Leave the cloth on your face until it cools down, which should take about half a minute. The warmth of the cloth should open your pores.
2. Hydrate! - Use our Hydrating Facial Mist next.
- Shake before using. Spritz your face a few times and relax.
- Alternatively you can apply to cotton swab and press into skin. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
3. Moisturize! - Apply our Organic Nurturing Face Oil
- Take a couple drops of our Pinch Nurturing Face Oil and apply it gently to the skin around your eyes. Be careful not to get it in your eyes.
- You will naturally apply the oil more gently if you use your ring fingers when touching the area around your eyes.
- Take care not to press too hard on the eye area as it’s sensitive. The oil will also protect your eyes when the mask is applied. Also, avoid getting the mud around or in your eyes but also avoid areas of the face that you regularly wax
6. Repeat Step 1