As you may have noticed, we LOVE LAVENDER! Pinch uses this essential oil like it is going out of style, but the fact is that it will never be relegated to the "out" pile. It is a main essential oil scent in many of our products and here is why.
- Eliminate nervous tension, reduce anxiety and emotional stress. It has been shown to be effective in warding off postnatal depression. Place a little Lavender oil behind the neck, or on the temples for a tension reliever. Diffuse Lavender oil in your bedroom to induce a relaxed state to aid in better sleep. You could also put a few drops into your cupped hands and simply inhale to get the benefits of this beautiful oil
- Effective against lice, eggs and nits. Use lavender oil the next time your child brings home the extra friends from school for a natural alternative to the terrible chemical treatments. Lavender oil, when massaged into the scalp, aids in hair growth and has been shown effective when used with alopeicia patients. Do you suffer from dandruff? Lavender oil has been shown to help with the ailment as well! Just manage into scalp for flake free hair.
- Lavender boosts production of gastric juices and bile to aid in digestion by assisting in food moving through the intestines. It may also help with gas, bloating and diarrhea. Put a drop or two into your warm tea to see the results.
- Relieve pain, assisting in soreness in the muscles and the joints. Diffuse lavender oil post surgery for a boost in healing. You can even place a few drops directly on a minor sore or wound for some instant relief of pain and redness. That includes those pesky mosquito bites and bee stings!
- Restore skin complexion and reduce acne. Lavender oil help to ease skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis because of its anti inflammatory and antimircrobial properties inhibits bacteria that starts the initial infection. Don't forget that the powerful antioxidants found in Lavender oil have been shownto slow the aging process. A few drops in your facial oils and/or your cleansing oil will give you these benefits.
- Treat respiratory problems - anti bacterial quality and helps to loosen phlegm
- Enhance blood circulation, thus oxygenating the blood. it does this while assisting in lowering blood pressure for allover better health.
- Improve brain function by oxygenating the blood to the brain. Inhaling Lavender oil prevents brain oxidative stress and improves cognitive impairment.
Too much of a good thing is never ideal - go too far and you could experience side effects like nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. So go slow and incorporate this miracle oil into your life slowly.
Check out the multiple products including Lavender oil on www.Pinchskincare.com - you will thank me for it.